Duluth, GA 30096
I have a client located in Duluth, GA area that has an immediate need for Wiring Assembler.
- A Wiring Assembler/Technician responsible for assembly and integration of wire, cable assemblies, equipment racks and mechanical devices.
- Responsible for performing the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies.
- Responsible for integrating and testing sub-assemblies and/or final assemblies following blueprints, drawings, diagrams and test procedures.
- May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Very familiar with reading schematics and wiring industrial controllers. IPC certification helpful. Person will be doing electrical assembly and point to point wiring
- 2+ years’ experience in wiring integration and/or electronics testing & troubleshooting
- Wiring of industrial control cabinets
- Experience with various cable assemblies (fiber, multi-wire, RF)
- Experience reading and understanding schematics
Job Order Details:
- These wiring techs are doing the rack builds for the power distribution and drive system for the large outside antennas. They are not looking for circuit card technicians or soldiers, in fact there is very little soldering. Some crimping, splicing wires and lacing the control racks or cabinets. Must have previous experience with industrial control cabinets. Some actual assembly of the racks and enclosures too. IPC standard 610/620 for wiring is a plus but not required. Must be able to use a multimeter to check the continuation. No degree or certification required. They will be given ESD training online if they haven' t done it.
This is a 3+ month long contract assignment with the possibility or going permanent. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144