235 Corporate Center Drive #200 Stockbridge, GA 30281
A Water/Wastewater Engineer serve as a lead project manager for water/wastewater design and construction projects associated with municipal clients.
- Bachelor' s degree in Civil, Environmental, or Water Resources Engineering (Master’ s Degree preferred).
- EIT Certification, PE License highly preferred.
- Previous experience in water and wastewater process planning, design, and construction administration of large infrastructure projects.
- Candidates should be flexible, possess strong management and leadership skills, demonstrate sound communication and work well in a team environment.
The ideal candidate must have a strong background in water and wastewater process planning, design, and construction administration of large infrastructure projects. Experience should include hydraulics, municipal water and wastewater treatment plant design, and energy usage/analysis. Candidate should be flexible, possess strong management and leadership skills, demonstrate sound communication and work well in a team environment. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience in the water/wastewater disciplines. Bachelor’ s or Masters of Science degree in Civil Engineering or related fields is required.
- You will work as part of a project team and be responsible for planning, design development, calculations, presentations and overall project development for a variety of projects.
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, and specifications for water and wastewater conveyance systems and treatment facilities (e.g. pump stations, pipelines, storage tanks, treatment plants etc).
- Conduct technical evaluations to support planning and design related to water and wastewater conveyance systems.
- Prepare and review of technical memoranda, reports, drawings, specifications, and miscellaneous contract documents.
- Assist technical marketing during the procurement of key projects.
- Communicate effectively and coordinate with project teams including other disciplines (cost estimators, GIS, designers, and other engineers).
- Provide Construction Administration and Construction Management support to water/wastewater conveyance projects.
Salary Range: $85k/yr. - $120k/yr.