Stockbridge, GA 30281
Our client is currently seeking a Wastewater Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
- Working as part of a project team and responsible for planning, design development, calculations, presentations and overall project development for a variety of projects.
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, and specifications for water and wastewater conveyance systems and treatment facilities (e.g. pump stations, pipelines, storage tanks, treatment plants etc).
- Conduct technical evaluations to support planning and design related to water and wastewater conveyance systems.
- Prepare and review of technical memoranda, reports, drawings, specifications, and miscellaneous contract documents.
- Assist technical marketing during the procurement of key projects.
- Communicate effectively and coordinate with project teams including other disciplines (cost estimators, GIS, designers, and other engineers).
- Provide Construction Administration and Construction Management support to water/wastewater conveyance projects.
- Bachelor' s degree in Civil, Environmental or Water Resources Engineering
- EIT Certification
- Previous experience in water and wastewater process planning, design and construction administration of large infrastructure projects.
- Candidates should possess strong management and leadership skills, demonstrate sound communication and work well in a team environment
- PE License
- Master’ s Degree
- $85-120K (depending on experience)
This is a Direct Hire position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com