Transmission Line Designer
Atlanta, GA 30315
I have a client located in Atlanta, GA that has an immediate need for a Transmission Line Designer or Engineer.
- Design the projects for construction, support the design of transmission lines in Georgia and provide post design assistance.
- 5 years or more of transmission line design experience
- PLS CADD
- Hours& Shift: willing to be flexible- Mon-Fri (8-5) or Mon-Thurs, every other Friday off options (work 36 hours one week and 44 the next, all straight time) or work 4 10' s is an option as well.
- Having a degree is a plus but not a must.
- You will go out into the field between 20-25% of the time. We will pay mileage and lodging if you stay overnight.
Must have previous experience designing transmission lines. You will design the project for construction in the field, support the design of the lines in Georgia and provide post design assistance during the construction phase. Work closely with the PM' s on the scope of work and project timelines for completion. Will order materials for construction as well.
- 40-55/hr.+ (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a long-term contract assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144