241 Ralph McGill Blvd Atlanta, GA 30308
Selectek has a client that is looking for a Transmission Analyst or Junior Electrical Engineer to be responsible for creating and managing project schedules for transmission capital projects. This individual will be responsible for leading meetings and discussions related to budgeting, scheduling and resource allocation. Scheduling design engineering and construction activities, resolving conflicts, and updating the progress of schedules. The analyst will also produce reports for key Transmission Stakeholders.
- Bachelor’ s degree (Engineering, Business or Construction Management)
- Entry level up to 5 yrs total exp.
- Suitable yrs working in the Electrical Utility Industry
- Project Management, Engineering or Construction exp. preferred
- Transmission exp. preferred
- CPM exp. is a plus
- EVM exp. is preferred.
- Primavera/P6 is a plus
Please send an updated version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com