Atlanta, GA 30308
I have a client located in Atlanta, GA area that has an immediate need for a Transmission Analyst.
- A Transmission Analyst responsible for creating and managing project schedules for transmission capital projects.
- This individual will be responsible for leading meetings and discussions related to budgeting, scheduling and resource allocation.
- Scheduling design engineering and construction activities, resolving conflicts, and updating the progress of schedules. The analyst will also produce reports for key Transmission Stakeholders.
- Bachelor’ s degree (Engineering, Business or Construction Management- preferred)
- Entry level up to 5 years total experience
Preferred Experience/Additional information:
- Suitable years working in the Electrical Utility Industry a plus
- Project Management, Engineering or Construction experience preferred
- Transmission experience preferred
- CPM experience is a plus
- EVM experience is preferred.
- Primavera/P6 is a plus
- Understanding project management process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)( Database management a plus)
- Proven organizational skills
- Proven communication skills (Verbal and Written)
Creating and managing project schedules, creating schedules based on estimated costs and sending those out to the different groups involved in a project which includes design, construction and the land groups for transmission capital projects. They have a step by step procedure they will follow. They would be paired up with a Project Manager and work hand in hand with them. They will analyze and update the schedules daily. There will be a lot of communication with all of the groups. They need to have excellent communication and people skills. They will schedule project meetings and attend them as well. There will be staff meetings and budget meetings they would attend as well. They stressed more than anything getting the right personality, somebody who will engage all groups and has initiative. They will train a new grad. If a new grad they will look at their course schedule to see if it is geared towards power systems. Prefer an EE degree but open to others.
This is a long term contract assignment (temp to permanent is possible).For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144