Tooling/Machine Design Engineer
Alpharetta, GA 30005
I have a client located near Alpharetta, GA that has an immediate need for a Tooling/Machine Designer.
- A Production Design Engineer or Manufacturing Design Engineer responsible for tooling and machine design utilizing 3D CAD.
- Pro E/Creo/Windchill is preferred but another 3D software is acceptable.
- This person will work on the manufacturing floor helping fix and troubleshoot the machines when needed and make recommendations for optimum efficiency for the workflow of an assembly process production facility.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in production/manufacturing engineering focusing on low to mid volume production
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering.
- Understanding of machines, mechanisms, and assembly processes.
- Experience with 3D CAD (Pro E/Creo/Windchill preferred) to design fixtures and document design changes.
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- PLC programming a plus
- Robotic experience a plus.
- Hours and Shift: 1st shift: 7-8am - 4-5pm
The primary focus is the knowledge and experience with 3D drawings for design fixtures and be able to document design changes. They also should have hands on experience in a production/manufacturing facility, specifically have an understanding of machines and mechanisms. Somebody who has experienced what is involved in adding to an assembly line for tooling and machines and can identify the challenges and make the process easier. Using Creo/Windchill but will train them if you have other 3D experience.
- $35-$38/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position and possibly direct hire for the right candidate. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144