Marietta, GA 30067
I have a client located in Marietta, GA area that has an immediate need for a Test Technician.
- Act as a test technician for incoming electronic devices.
- Perform technical duties related to the evaluation of medical products including set up, inspection, testing, repairing, calibrating, and modifying.
- Most of the testing will be bench tests
- A.S. degree in electronics or equivalent experience. Military training is acceptable
- Minimum 3 years of electronics repair and testing experience.
- People who have a military background work out very well.
- You do not need to have component level troubleshooting abilities but that would help.
On a day to day basis this technician will be testing the medical devices to find out what aspect of the device is not functioning properly. This will vary from easy test such as turning on and off the device to more complicated test such as volumetric test to determine fluid flow. They will have a list of work orders to follow. They must follow them step by step and they need to be okay with doing very repetitive tasks. You need a good electronic understanding for many of these tests.
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144