Greenville, SC 29644
I have a client located in Greenville, SC that has an immediate need for a Test Technician.
- You will be testing the strength and durability of the company' s products.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a test technician
- Associates degree highly preferred
- Must be able to read and understand technical drawings and schematics
Additional Information/Preferred Experience:
- Prefer megatronics experience
- Understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Knowledge of continuous improvement: Six Sigma or Kaizen
This role will include creating, maintaining, and publishing test reports, work instructions and documentation. The facility has the ability to ' create and destroy'. Candidate will assist in supporting the implementation of manufacturing processes as well as identifying quality issues, identifying and implementing cost reduction methods, and safety oversight. Knowledge of welding processes (MIG), mills and lathes, and PLC' s is also preferred.
- $17-20/hr. (flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144