Alpharetta, GA 30005
Selectek has a client located in Alpharetta, GA that has an immediate need for a Test Technician.
- A Test Technician responsible for testing, analyzing and troubleshooting existing and new development manufacturing equipment.
- Communicate with software development and engineering teams to report and facilitate rapid responses to problems with product.
- Must have experience working with automated testing tools and calibration equipment.
- Execute functional, stress, system, validation, reliability, and engineering directed types of testing.
- Test and troubleshoot existing products as well as new developments in accordance with defined testing procedures
- Previous experience testing manufacturing equipment
- Computer proficient (PC, Windows, Excel)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, self-directed environment, document detailed results, and communicate symptoms to engineers
- Know how to use calibration tools such as multimeter' s and amp clamps in order to configure and test each unit before they go out the door.
Additional Information/Preferred Experience:
- Associates in Electronics or IT
- Knowledge of AC/DC test equipment
- Experience troubleshooting electronics equipment a big plus
- Will test all of the electronic boards inside the unit so electronic testing experience is a plus
- 1st shift: 6: 00am - 2: 30pm
- About 10 hours of overtime a week.
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50lbs
- Experience using a " Hypot Machine" a machine used for electrical testing that is a plus
- $16-22/hr. (may go higher depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For immediate consideration please send an updated MS Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you to discuss.