Vancouver, WA 98661
Our client is currently seeking a Telecom Drafter/Designer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
- Layout of OSP fiber design including dedicated counts, sheath counts, and preferred counts
- Drafting of field notes
- Create splice schematics
- Creation of base maps including page layouts and match lines
- Draft designs following a strict set of rules and guidelines
- Importing various data including .shp files and GPS points.
- 2+ years of telecom related drafting or design experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Experience drafting OSP field notes, cable schematics and base maps
- Experience creating Traffic Control Plans per county or DOT guidelines
- Permit Drawing experience
- OSP Ariel drafting experience
- $23-26/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com