Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Our client is currently seeking a Telecom Drafter/Designer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
In this position, the Drafter/Designer will utilize AutoCAD to create OSP fiber drawings, work prints and permit drawings.
- Layout of OSP fiber design including dedicated counts, sheath counts, and preferred counts
- Drafting of field notes
- Create splice schematics
- Creation of base maps including page layouts and match lines
- Draft designs following a strict set of rules and guidelines
- Importing various data including .shp files and GPS points
- 2 or 3+ years of telecom related drafting or design experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Experience drafting OSP field notes, cable schematics, and base maps
- Permit drawing experience
- OSP Ariel drafting experience
- Experience creating Traffic Control Plans per MUTCD and/or DOT guidelines
- GIS experience within Esri, 3GIS, or similar
- Client specific plant record software such as StellarAD, Spatial NET, GE Smallworld etc.
- Field experience with construction or OSP field engineering
- Experience with joint use applications, make ready for aerial attachments and the rules that go along with it
- Network Architecture and central office connectivity
- $20-26/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com