Scottsdale, AZ 85054
Our client is currently seeking a Telecom Drafter/Designer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable civil engineering & surveying firm.
In this role, the Drafter/Designer will utilize AutoCAD to create OSP fiber drawings. The Designer work prints, permit drawings, and create OSP drawings. Candidate must be able to place structures based off station numbers provided by the field. Candidates need to have experience designing permits (Traffic Control)
- Layout of OSP fiber design including dedicated counts, sheath counts, and preferred counts
- Create permit drawings based off of permit authority’ s guidelines for multiple jurisdictions
- Drafting of field notes
- Create splice schematics
- Creation of base maps including page layouts and match lines
- Draft designs following a strict set of rules and guidelines
- Importing various data including .shp files and GPS points.
- 3 years Drafter/ Design Workplace Experience
- Designing Permits (Traffic Control Drawings)
- AutoCAD Proficiency
- Experience drafting OSP field notes, cable schematics, and base maps (Highly Preferred)
- Creating traffic control plans per MUTCD and/or DOT guidelines
- GIS experience within Esri, 3GIS, or similar
- Client specific plant record software such as StellarAD, Spatial NET, GE Smallworld etc.
- Field experience with construction or OSP field engineering
- Experience with joint use applications, make ready for aerial attachments and the rules that go along with it.
- Network Architecture and central office connectivity
- $20-27/hr (dependent on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com