Austin, TX 78741
Our client is currently seeking a Telecom Drafter/Designer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
In this position, the Telecom Drafter/Designer will utilize AutoCAD to create OSP Fiber drawings and Permit drawings. Candidate must be able to place structures based off station numbers provided by the field.
- Layout of OSP fiber design including dedicated counts, sheath counts, and preferred counts
- Drafting of field notes
- Create splice schematics
- Creation of base maps including page layouts and match lines
- Draft designs following a strict set of rules and guidelines
- Importing various data including .shp files and GPS points.
- 2+ years of Drafting or Design experience related to OSP Fiber or Cable Drawings
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Experience drafting OSP field notes, cable schematics, and base maps (Highly Preferred)
- Experience creating Permit drawings
- OSP Ariel drafting experience
- Creating traffic control plans per DOT guidelines
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org