Telecom CAD Designer
Atlanta, GA 30326
Selectek has a client that is seeking a Senior Telecommunications Cad Designer to help lead their fiber design team and mentor their more junior designers. The Telecom Designer should have at least six yrs. of telecom fiber design exp. The position requires knowledge of telecommunications industry standards, practices and regulations pertaining to the engineering of fiber optic outside plant facilities. Past work with aerial and underground construction methods used by the telecom field is helpful.
Temp to Direct
Essential Job Duties
- Subject Matter Expert for junior members of the CAD team
- Responsible for drafting complex designs across multiple areas.
- QC CAD work from CAD Designers.
- Compose bill of materials for Low-level Designs, as required.
- Revise/redesign work prints.
- Support close-out process and as-builts.
- Maintain safe working habits and conditions according to regulations and policies.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to team.
- 5 yrs. of CAD design for the Telecom Industry
- Knowledge of telecom industry standards, practices, & regulations pertaining to engineering of fiber optic outside plant facilities.
- Prior exp. creating BOM’ s
- Strong Communication Skills
- Associates Degree in Engineering/CAD related field
- Knowledge of aerial/underground construction methods.
Please send an updated copy of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com