Telecom AutoCAD Designer/Drafter
Acworth, GA 30102
I have a client in Acworth, GA that has an immediate need for a Telecom AutoCAD Designer/Drafter position.
- This AutoCAD Designer/Drafter role will be responsible for working on telecommunications projects. Project include wireless tower facilities, equipment on rooftops, small cell and fiber projects.
- You will be doing the design work for telecom projects, preparing the packages for wireless tower facilities, equipment on buildings, some fiber and some small cell.
- Must have 2-8+ years of AutoCAD experience.
- Telecom experience (wireless, small cell and/or fiber)
- Telecommunications experience- including small cell, wireless tower, co-locations and/or fiber.
- Right of way QA/QC experience a plus
- We consider strong AutoCAD candidates with experience in GIS/Surveying, Architecture, outside plant design(OSP) or any form of low voltage systems design such as security alarms, fire alarms, voice & data, and sound systems for commercial building.
- Open to drafters or designers who can be trained on wireless work.
This is a 6-month contract assignment (with the possibility of going long term for the right candidate). For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144