Waukesha, WI 53186
The Technical Writer will be responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, manuals, references, or instructions.
- H.S. Diploma/GED or higher.
- Prior experience with operation, maintenance, diagnostics, and repair of heavy duty off-road equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering documentation and specifications.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hydraulic systems, engines, or drive trains.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Hands on experience working on large machinery, vehicles or mechanical equipment.
Training will be provided
Location: Waukesha, WI
Term: 6 month temp to hire
Pay Range: $20-$25/hr depending on experience
For immediate consideration, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy Colaiacovo, 678-802-6616