Waukesha, WI 53186
The Technical Writer will be responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, manuals, references, or instructions.
- H.S. Diploma/GED or higher.
- Prior experience with operation, maintenance, diagnostics, and repair of heavy duty off-road equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering documentation and specifications.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hydraulic systems, engines, or drive trains.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- An education in a technical field is preferred, but not required.
- Author technical content for a variety of clients using minimalist writing style.
- Author operation, repair, troubleshooting or test procedures as required.
- Use a variety of content development tools such as FrameMaker, InDesign, or proprietary software.
- Determine good graphical representation to support text and work with illustrators to develop technical illustrations.
- Work with client representatives as required.
- Comply with each client’ s specifications and style guides.
- Accept ambiguity of client-supplied information.
- Operate, disassemble, and assemble equipment in our facility as required.
Location: Waukesha, WI
Term: 6 month temp to hire
Pay Range: $20-$25/hr depending on experience
For immediate consideration, please send resume to: email@example.com
Wendy Colaiacovo, 678-802-6616