I have a client located in the Atlanta, GA area that has an immediate need for a Technical Writer.
We have an immediate contractor opportunity for a Technical Writer, familiar with the working for an industrial engineering firm.
- The ideal candidate will work under the direction of the Technical Services Director, with the responsibility of editing engineering standards in MS Word, receiving inputs from subject matter experts via Outlook and tracking comment resolution in MS Excel.
- These standards will be used by internal staff as well as shared with clients.
- 5 plus years’ experience with technical writing and proven ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines.
- Experience working for one of the following engineering-based firms: Industrial, Nuclear, Waste Water, Power Distribution
- High proficiency with writing applications. ( MS Office, MS Word and MS Excel)
- Have high attention to detail and a self-starter.
- Take direction from the Technical Service Director to edit engineering standards to be used by both internal staff and shared with external clients.
- $30-40/hr. (DOE)
This is a 4-month long contract assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144