Technical Service Engineer - Exterior Cladding
Columbus, OH 43207
Our client is currently seeking a Technical Service Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering design build firm.
In this role, the Engineer will assist and interact with internal and external customers on all technical inquires related to exterior cladding products and projects.
- Communicate directly with Architects, Specifiers, General Contractors, Installation Contractors, and Project Owners regarding implementation of exterior cladding product line.
- Communicate with Sales, Marketing, and Operations departments regarding technical product and application information.
- Perform engineering analysis of building facade including structural (wind load, seismic, anchoring, deflections, etc), environmental (thermal, moisture, etc.) and other application requirements.
- Develop/modify installation details for non-standard conditions.
- Assist with updating and maintaining product technical library.
- Assist with preparation of project submittals.
- BSME or BSCE (or related engineering degree)
- Experience with architectural building faç ade engineering and application.
- Familiarity with Architectural and Structural drawings and specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings
- PE License
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com