Birmingham, AL 35242
An experienced Tableau Developer, responsible for creating and customizing Tableau visuals and dashboards to meet the needs of the end user. Support other Tableau Developers in an environment of self-service analytics.
- Extensive experience with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server, version 10.x.
- Certification as a Tableau Qualified Associate or Tableau Certified Professional – Tableau 10 or higher.
- Experience with designing complex dashboards taking advantage of all Tableau functions including data blending, actions, parameters, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the business intelligence principles, practices and techniques of dashboard development, reporting, data modeling, ETL and systems design
- In-depth knowledge of visualization best practices.
- Able to tune Tableau Data Sources and Applications for optimum performance
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar field
- In-depth understanding of Data Warehouses and Data Lakes (Hadoop)
- Considerable knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and writing complex queries for data visualization.
- Strong understanding of multidimensional data.
- Experience integrating Tableau into various external environments (such as websites, SharePoint, etc.)
6 month contract
Pay Range-$50-$60/hr, depending on experience
Please send resume for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Wendy Colaiacovo, 678-802-6616