Systems Integration & Test Engineer
Selectek is working with a client that is looking to bring on a Systems Integration & Test Engineer responsible for designing, testing and documenting the interfaces between and within major assemblies and preparing test plans and procedures. This position will also be responsible for testing and troubleshooting assemblies and/or final systems, preparing technical reports, summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems. Selection and set-up of specialized test equipment to include BER, Group Delay, G/T, Servo response testing among others.
For immediate consideration please send an updated version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com
Location: 2 Positions - Huntsville, AL/Duluth, GA
Duration: 6+ Months (could convert perm)
- 5+ years of experience in the design and/or assembly of RF systems, AC/DC circuits, Servo motor controls, and/or base-band equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze requirements, develop test plans/procedures, and document test results is required.
- Must be able to work independently and solve complex problems
- Successful experience in actively maintaining good customer relations is essential.
- Experienced in the operation of some or all of the following equipment: Multi-meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator and Network Analyzer.
- BSEE or BSEET or have equivalent experience
- Experience in airborne platforms