Structural Engineering Technician
Glenlake, AR 71601
Our client is currently seeking a Structural Engineering Technician (Entry to Mid-Level). In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
- Detail building parts and create fabrication drawings from engineering designs and project notes.
- Create erection drawings, approval drawings, permit drawings and anchor rod drawings.
- Uploads parts and edit parts into the manufacturing system and releases to manufacturing.
- Associates or Technical Degree OR 2+ years of related Drafting or Design experience
- Proficiency in Algebra and Trigonometry
- Bachelor’ s degree
- CAD training
- Structural Steel drafting or design related experience
- $20-28/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org