Tampa, FL 33860
I have a client located near Tampa, FL that has an immediate need for a Structural Engineer.
- This role will utilize structural modeling software for design and calculations on industrial buildings and equipment foundations and supports.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Ability to obtain a PE License
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience
- Structural Analysis program experience (ie: RISA, RAM, STAAD, ADAPT, STRAP, etc)
Additional Information/Preferred Experience:
- Current PE License
- Industrial Building experience
Candidate should be able to lead in technical documentation, specifications, drawings, and proposals for concrete and steel structures without much supervision. The candidate will perform structural analysis and generate calculations. The role will also require site visits for inspections. This person will evaluate the work of technical staff and provide feedback based on client' s needs. Candidate will also establish budgets, cost estimates, and project schedules related to the structural scope.
50/hr (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is temp to permanent position (May go direct hire for the right fit). For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144