Roswell, GA 30076
I have a client located in Roswell, GA area that has an immediate need for a Structural Engineer.
- A Structural Engineer with 4 years overall experience and responsible for the design of load-bearing multi story cold-formed steel projects.
- Should have at least 1-year experience in the design of cold-formed steel or metal stud framing structures.
- Supervise 3-4 junior structural engineers.
- AutoCAD proficient
- Bachelors or Master’ s degree in structural engineering
- Structural Analysis-RISA or other
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- PE-not required but a plus
- Experience in design of load-bearing multi story CFS projects
- Wall Panel framing design experience
On a day to day basis they will be doing the structural design of buildings and manage a team of 3-4 junior engineers. Our client produces cold formed steel framing (metal stud) shop drawings for a vast array of projects, from single story retail and multi-family residential centers to high rise commercial buildings. Everyone does their own CAD, so you should have AutoCAD. They use RISA for the analysis tool, but open to others.
34-98/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience). May be open to direct hire in the 70-80k range.
This is a temp to permanent position or direct hire opportunity based on experience. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144