8607 Roberts Drive Suite 100 Dunwoody, GA 30350
Selectek is working with a client that has an immediate opening for a mid-level to senior Structural Engineer in Atlanta, GA. This position involves structural analysis and design for industrial plants and equipment manufacturers. New and retrofit design on buildings, equipment support and access structures, foundations, pipe bridges, chemical containments, lifting devices, and process vessel finite element analysis are some of the types of work we do for a wide variety of clients and industries.
- The successful candidate will hold a BSCE with exp. in structural engineering. Candidate must have passed the PE exam.
- This position will involve work on a variety of industrial and manufacturing projects. Responsibilities may include:
- Structural analysis and design for building and non-building structures.
- Direction of drafters and review of drawings to develop construction documents.
- Work with drafters, engineers’ clients, and contractors during planning and construction of projects.
- Potential for project management and construction management duties (depending on exp.).
- Potential for some drafting work depending on exp. level
- Exp. and Skill
- 5+ yrs. of structural design exp. is desire
- Structural design exp. in steel and concrete. Other materials are a plus.
- Exp. in building code analysis is a plus.
- Must possess excellent problem solving skills and be capable of working collaboratively with clients and team members in a multidisciplinary consulting firm.
- Specialty exp. within the structural engineering discipline, such as seismic design or Finite Element Modeling, is a plus.
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
For immediate consideration please send an updated MS Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com