Structural Engineer- PE
roswell, GA 30076
I have a client located in Roswell, GA that has an immediate need for a Structural Engineer (PE).
- Define, execute, and lead small to large size projects, assign work to other engineers to complete projects.
- Review the work of design engineers/analysts.
- Review analyses to reduce stress levels and eliminate/reduce the need for structural modifications
- Bachelors Degree in Civil/Structural Engineer, specializing in structures
- Professional Engineering (PE) license required
- 10 Years of Structural Engineering Experience w/ structural steel design
- Risa 3D or similar FEA software
- Knowledge of IBC, AISC, ACI 318, other standards
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- 2 plus years of Telecommunications experience highly preferred.
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Knowledge of TIA-222 codes
- Preferred candidate would have 10 years’ experience and a Professional Engineering license, have a strong background in RISA 3-D, steel design/analysis, and have the ability to manage a team and competing customer needs.
- Candidates will design structures for the telecommunication field and perform structural analysis on their projects.
This is a direct hire opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144