Structural Engineer- PE
Canton, GA 30114
I have a client located near Canton, GA that has an immediate need for a Structural Engineer- PE.
- A Structural Engineer responsible for developing calculation packages of company products for site specific locations and to stamp any project that may require it.
- To assist in the design of new products for material requirements and product development and to optimize existing and new designs for weight to strength ratios.
- Bachelor’ s degree is required- Civil/Structural
- P.E – Professional Engineer
- Structural Analysis experience. Any program
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- SolidWorks and AutoCAD experience a plus
- Produce architectural blueprints
- Aluminum and sheet metal
- Manufacturing background
A Structural Engineer who can review all of the products and confirm they are structurally sound using a structural analysis tool. All of the parts are aluminum extrusion and sheet metal. They would like them to know the basics of AutoCAD and have some knowledge of SolidWorks, but it is not required. You will stamp the drawings and help with new product designs as well. You will visit the sites as needed, attend meetings and propose designs based on the design codes. You must have your PE.
- $35-50/hr or 75-100k (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position or direct hire opportunity for the right candidate. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144