Structural Engineer- Commercial Buildings
Greenville, SC 29615
I have a client located in Greenville, South Carolina that has an immediate need for a Structural Engineer.
- Candidate should be able to lead and design concrete and steel or timber frame building engineering assignments without much supervision.
- They will communicate drawing information to CAD designers who are working on the same projects.
- Candidate will utilize structural modeling software for design and calculations on buildings 10 stories or less.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- Minimum 5-6 years of Structural experience
- Proficient using AutoCAD
- Structural Analysis program experience (ie: RISA, RAM, STAAD, ADAPT, etc)
Additional Information/Preferred experience:
- Revit experience is a plus
- The work is on commercial buildings and apartments, but they are also getting ready to begin a large parking garage and a steel building.
- PE license, any state would be a plus
- Working remotely is not an option. They need to be in the office the majority of the time.
- Hours & Shift: M-F 8-5 - Flex start time as early as 7am and as late as 6pm
- 40-50/hr (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a 6 to 8-month long contract assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144