Structural Engineer - Junior
1175 Peachtree Street NE Atlanta, GA 30361
We have an opening for a Structural Engineer in Atlanta, GA. This role will be responsible for working closely with clients to ensure accuracy of designs and calculations.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum 1-3 years
- RISA, RAM, SAP or other Structural systems tool
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- EIT or nearing passing the FE exam
- Master' s Degree
· Work closely on construction plans with clients, architects and other engineering professionals.
· Performing structural design and analysis calculations, generating drawings and other technical duties.
· Calculate loads and stresses on different parts of a structure.
· Monitors engineering design schedules and budgets.
· Work collaboratively with multi-discipline engineering teams.
· Become a complementary member of our team as a whole, and on a project-by-project basis.
· Produce work using computer aided design/drafting hardware and software;
· Work on several projects at one time.
· Perform construction administration
· Produce and coordinate construction drawings with other disciplines