12580 192nd Court N.W. - Suite B Elk River, MN 55330
A Structural Drafter to develop construction documents and prepare shop drawings for precast building projects.
- H.S. Diploma or higher. Associates Degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience structural or architectural drafting experience.
- Proficient using AutoCAD.
- Ability to read & interpret construction plans and specs
- Prepare precast layout drawings and fabrication drawings using AutoCAD.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers and building systems designers.
- Produce permit and construction documents.
- Communicate with team members.
- Perform quality control checks on their own work and the work of peers.
Pay Rate: $25/hr. - $29/hr. DOE.