60 Chastain Center BLVD NW Suite 60 Acworth, GA 30101
Selectek is currently seeking a Structural Designer / Structural Drafter with experience producing drawings with AutoCAD and Inventor for industrial projects. The basic function of the Structural Designer / Structural Drafter is to be responsible for the support of the Structural Engineer by providing detail structural drawings of industrial equipment according to specifications and within the designated time-frames assigned
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinates with the Lead Structural Engineer on job phases, activities, and schedules with the assignment of each job.
- Works closely with the project managers and engineering/design department, using Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor 2D files, 3D files and rough sketches to create structural details and layout drawings per engineer instructions and concepts.
- Work closely with the Structural Engineer to produce structural steel drawings that include (but not limited to): steel layouts, connection details, industrial walkways, stairs and ladders, large equipment supports, large industrial duct supports, various framing and column support connections, and foundation drawings.
- Work closely with Project Managers and the engineering team to execute the client’ s needs and expectations, in a timely manner and on budget.
- Help create and maintain new structural CAD standards as we move forward in the growth of our new structural department.
- Performs any other duties as may be required, from time to time, by the Project Operations Manager or Lead Structural Engineer.
- 4 Plus years working on industrial structural projects
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Inventor CAD experience
Please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org