Structural Designer- Commercial Buildings
I have a client located in Greenville, South Carolina that has an immediate need for a Structural Designer.
- Candidate will coordinate with the team to produce structural drawings for commercial buildings.
- Candidate will adjust red-line changes as necessary.
- Candidate needs to be able to draw most structural aspects of the building, and not just one area such as ‘ anchor bolts’, etc.
- This candidate will coordinate with the Structural Engineering Department to produce structural drawings in Revit and AutoCAD from sketches and/or specifications submitted by the team
- Proficient using Revit and AutoCAD
- Minimum 3-5 years of Structural and Revit Design
- Commercial Building experience – some industrial is ok as long as there is a commercial mix
- Buildings will be 10 stories and under
- Working remotely is not an option. They need to be in the office the majority of the time.
- Hours & Shift: M-F 8-5 - Flex start time as early as 7am and as late as 6pm
35-40/hr (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a 6 to 8-month long contract assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144