Structural Designer (Senior Level)
I have a client located in Phoenix, AZ that has an immediate need for a Sr. Structural Designer.
- A Structural Designer responsible for designing advanced facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures. Structural steel and concrete design using 2D AutoCAD and/or BIM 3D Revit models.
- 10 years drafting/designer experience in the structural field
- Revit experience
- AutoCAD experience
- Experience working on traditional steel and concrete structures
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- 5 years Revit experience
- Experience in the semiconductor industry
- Experience in general industrial facilities
- Experience with Navisworks and Bluebeam
- You can work in Portland, OR, Phoenix, AZ, Pittsburgh, PA or the Cincinnati, OH office
You will work closely with clients and construction trade partners as you develop design concepts, create models from scratch, and coordinate designs to consider existing conditions and other disciplines.
You will be expected to: 1) be highly proficient in 3D modeling using Revit; 2) create conceptual structural models based on verbal direction or rough sketches; 3) coordinate work with related disciplines to resolve problems and avoid clashes; 4) focus on quality, ensuring conformance with established structural standards, project standards, and project delivery processes; and 5) perform field walks, which may include climbing ladders and walking/standing for extended periods of time.
$30-40+/hr. (Flexibility depending on experience)
This is a 1-year long contract assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144