Structural BIM Designer / Modeler
1801 West End Ave Nashville, TN 37203
Selectek is working with a full service structural engineering firm to find a Structural BIM Designer / Modeler. The role will be responsible for creating drawings and models for commercial building projects. Work would be for steel, concrete, and wood buildings. The BIM specialist would model buildings and assemble the construction documents utilizing a variety of software including REVIT and AuotCAD.
6 Month Temp to Direct
- 10 plus years as BIM Specialist, Technician, Coordinator, or Designer focusing on structural engineering projects.
- Completion of BIM or CAD Training Certification Program
- Revit Certification
For immediate assistance please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selectek is a member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry. All employees at Selectek are certified by the American Staffing Association through the Certified Staffing Professional® and Technical Services Certified? programs. ASA certification programs help our employees:
- Protect the rights of our candidates and employees
- Avoid missteps that could result in costly legal proceedings
- Add value to our business relationships by demonstrating commitment to our clients
- Make clients aware of their co-employment obligations and responsibilities
- Expand our knowledge of the industry and elevate our professionalism
- Gain professional recognition for demonstrating knowledge of federal and state labor and employment law