Birmingham, AL 35203
I have a client located in Birmingham, AL that has a need for a Steel Detailer.
A Steel Detailer with a minimum of 5 years' experience working with Inventor. Previous experience converting 2D CAD images in Inventor. Ability to take a hand sketch and produce a model in Inventor along with detailed erection and fabrication drawings.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within Inventor
- Detailed erection and fabrication drawing experience
- Knowledgeable with AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Ability to take a hand sketch and produce a model in Inventor along with detailed erection and fabrication drawing
Preferred Experience/ Additional Information:
- Familiar with Heavy Structural Steel industry detailing standards
- Basic knowledge of concrete design is a plus, but not required
- Hours & Shift: Choice to work five 8-hour days or the 36/44 rotating shift with every other Friday off.
Job Order Details:
This person will need to be very fluent with Inventor as they will be the go-to person as they convert their drawings to Inventor. Responsible for updating existing drawings and new ones as well. Structural steel for heavy equipment and/or building structures experience is a big plus. They will work some in AutoCAD as they transition from one software to another. They are open to a local candidate or a person outside the area.
- 30-40/hr. (Flexibility depending on experience)
This is a 1-year long contract assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144