Waukesha, WI 53186
Our client is currently seeking a Steel Detailer/Drafter. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
- Performing structural steel drafting, design and modifications for work platforms, lifts and other related industrial products.
- 2+ years of structural steel related drafting/design experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as basic algebraic equations and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Tekla experience
- $20-26/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org