Sr. Mechanical Designer (Piping)
I have a client located in the Atlanta, GA area that has an immediate need for a Sr. Mechanical CAD Designer (Piping).
- Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. Mechanical CAD Designer that will primarily work to create piping drawings with minimal supervision.
- This position will use CAD software to create, revise, and issue mechanical piping and equipment layout drawings that comply with company and client CAD standards.
- Provide support to engineers by preparing general piping layouts, detail section views, isometrics, sketches and P&ID diagrams.
- Develop drawing details and bills of materials to include all views and dimensions necessary for construction of facilities.
- Prepare and revise project drawings in AutoCAD/AutoCAD P&ID/Inventor/Plant 3D for review by lead engineers.
- Update drawings to field “ As-Built” conditions from redlines and engineering change notices.
- 10 Plus years of relevant piping experience drafting and design in the oil and gas industry or related field dealing with piping, valves, meters, and pumps.
- AutoCAD Proficient
- Familiar with industry codes and standards including ASME B31.4, NFPA 30 and API RP 500
- 3D CAD Skills Plant 3D preferred
- Hours & Shift: M- F 8-5 Flex one hour earlier or later
- The focus of this role will be to use AutoCAD, Inventor, and Plant 3D to create mechanical piping and equipment layout drawings. This role should be able to take minor instructions from the engineer and complete the design work.
- $31-36/hr (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a 6 months to a Year contract assignment. After 6 months our client may consider bringing you on as a permanent employee. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144