Sr. Lead Electrical Engineer - Semiconductor Industry
Fairfield, CT 06828
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Lead Electrical Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
The Electrical Engineer will perform broad based electrical design and development including requirements assessment, electrical architecture, key components selection and board level detail design through system integration and test, and to contribute as a principal level individual contributor and technical lead under regulated product design processes while leading work efforts and reporting project status for semiconductor capital equipment projects.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering, MS preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in an engineering role that included support for multi-disciplinary design, development, and delivery of products across the full development life cycle.
- Semiconductor Equipment design industry experience.
- Working knowledge of industry standards for safety and EMI/EMC.
- Working knowledge of regulated product development environments.
- Proven success leading engineering design teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites with the possibility of extended stays.
- Experience using PCB layout tools (Altium, Cadence, Mentor).
- Expertise with analog and digital circuit simulation tools (e.g. Spice, Modelsim).
Expertise in two or more of the following technical specialties is required:
- Systems Engineering
- FPGA design & Complex Digital HW
- Analog design (Small signal, Mixed signal, High voltage, and/or Power)
- DSP & Algorithm Development
- Electrical Control Systems Modeling, Feedback (SISO)
- Photolithography systems
- Electro-mechanical design
- System power architecture and analysis
- Embedded firmware development & RTOS
This is a long term /open ended contract position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com