Sr. Instrumentation Designer
Greenville, SC 29607
I have a client located in the Greenville, SC that has a need for an Instrumentation Engineer/Instrumentation Designer.
- The Instrumentation Engineer/Sr. Instrumentation Designer will be responsible for developing and designing instrument specifications and wiring drawings for pulp and paper facilities.
- Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Designer experience
- Must be proficient using AutoCAD
- Microsoft Access experience
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Pulp and Paper/paper mill experience preferred. Will look at chemical or power facility experience.
- This is not an AutoCAD production position. The engineers will be doing the actual design work and handing it off to CAD Designers to do the production work. They do need to have the AutoCAD skills as they will help when needed and will need to review drawings.
- Smartplant Instrumentation (SPI) experience a plus
- These are large $60-$90 million-dollar projects
- They now work Mon-Thu 10-hour days, Friday' s off. Shifts range from 6: 30-5: 30, 7: 00-6: 00, 7: 30-6: 30
- 48-55/hr.- can be flexible depending on experience
This is a 4-month long contract assignment (likely to go longer). For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144