Sr. Civil/Structural Engineer
Immediate opening for a senior civil/structural engineer for a client in NW Atlanta.
A Civil/Structural Engineer responsible for the design of new or existing communication structures, equipment installations for wireless telecommunication sites (towers, buildings, foundations, rooftops, etc).
- Experience in the wireless telecom field.
- BS or MS in engineering
- AutoCAD experience
- Reviews tower and rooftop structures, equipment installations and foundations
- Conform design to local jurisdictional requirements for land use and permitting
- Designs reinforcing and extension solutions
- Coordinates and manages timelines and milestones
- Coordinates with other engineers/designers, drafters, site acquisition and construction personnel in a team environment
- Modify and/or refine details during project to improve design
- Management of CAD Design team members in preparation of equipment and antenna layout drawings for lease exhibits, zoning drawings, and construction drawings
- Serve as design professional of record for zoning drawings and construction drawings for permitting purposes
- Performs site visits as needed to document field conditions for new sites and site modification projects
Pay: $85, 000-95, 000
Location: Kennesaw, GA
If you are interested or would like more information on this position, please click the apply button or contact me directly at: