Atlanta, GA 30303
Our client is currently seeking a Sprinkler Designer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm. This person will assist in the preparation and design of Fire Protection/Sprinkler Systems for Industrial, Commercial, and Residential projects using AutoCAD and SprinkCAD software.
- Review job requirements to design fire sprinkler systems using AutoCAD and SprinkCAD.
- Conduct field reviews and surveys to verify accuracy of accounts
- Perform hydraulic calculations for piping and other components
- Interpret architect drawings, specifications, blueprints and construction documents.
- Preparation of technical reports including fire code analysis, fire related plan reviews, survey and recommendation reports, fire flow reports, etc.
- Perform assigned duties as requested by management.
- Experience and demonstrated ability using AutoCAD and SprinkCAD
- 2 to 5+ years’ experience in Fire Sprinkler layout and design
- NFPA 13 code familiarity & ability to read construction drawings & specs
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- NICET Certification (any level).
- SprinkCAD experience
- Associates Degree or higher
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com