Shop Scheduler- P6
Woodstock, GA 30188
I have a client located near Woodstock, GA that has an immediate need for Shop Scheduler.
- A Shop Scheduler responsible for preparing and updating resource loaded shop schedules and for shop cost control.
- The Shop Scheduler / Controller will work with all EPC Schedulers, Field Schedulers, Cost Controller, Engineers, Expeditors, PE’ s, PM’ s, Shop Planner, and Shop managers to ensure shop master schedule and cost reports are accurate updated and optimized.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering, Business, or Construction Management preferred or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- CPM scheduling with cost engineering / accounting experience preferred.
- Intermediate to expert skills with Primavera P6 and MS office software.
Preferred Experience/Additional Information
- Shop fabrication experience
- Mechanical degree
- AACE Certification is a plus.
- $36-45/hr. (DOE)
This is a contract to permanent position (may go direct for the right experience).For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144