Servo Motor Technician
Selectek has an immediate need for an experienced Servo Motor Technician to perform full diagnostic testing, troubleshooting, and repair on a variety of industrial servo motor systems. All work is performed in a bench tech environment. Candidates with Mitchell Electronics Systems experience are highly preferred.
For immediate consideration please send an updated resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com.
Location: Dawsonville, GA
Duration: 6 Mo Contract to Hire
Duties will include:
- Repair and service servo motors used on automated production equipment
- Maintain to manufacturer' s specifications.
- Troubleshoot servo motor failures.
- Maintain technical competency; become familiar with new equipment.
- Complete all required paperwork, quality records, work orders, etc.
- Comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintain technical documentation of systems to current configuration.
- 2 plus years’ experience in bench tech Servo Motor Repair environment
- Must be able to perform Mechanical and Electrical repairs
- Mitchell Electronics Systems
- Programming Experience