Senior Structural Engineer
Portland, OR 97201
I have a client located in Portland, OR that has an immediate need for a Sr. Structural Engineer.
- A Senior Structural Engineer responsible for designing advanced facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures. Developing design concepts, completing the analysis and design, and working with the Designers to communicate structural requirements on paper and in the intelligent model.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering
- Professional Structural Engineer License (SE) (PE), or ability to obtain within 60 days
- 15 years of experience in structural engineering
- Expertise in designing and analyzing traditional steel and concrete structures
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- MS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience in Semi-conductor industrial or general industrial facilities
- Experience with STAAD, Navisworks, and Bluebeam
- Experience leading a team of Structural Engineers and Designers
- Seismic analysis experience a plus
- You can work in Portland, OR, Phoenix, AZ, Pittsburgh, PA or the Cincinnati, OH office
$45-60/hr. (Flexibility depending on experience)
This is a 1-year long contract assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144