Cudahy, WI 53110
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Buyer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable industrial equipment manufacturer.
- Review & prepare terms and conditions for products/subcontracts/purchases and negotiates and administers contracts/subcontracts/vendor PO’ s, as necessary, for cost savings, as well as negotiated prices.
- Responsible for monitoring contract, subcontract, and vendor performance to ensure timely and profitable performance of company and customer contractual obligations.
- 3+ years of related purchasing/buying experience for a manufacturer
- Ability to read, analyze, and understand documents such as contracts, subcontracts, PO’ s, requests for proposals, and drawings
- Ability to respond to customer or subcontractor inquiries in written & verbal manner, as well as able to communicate clearly & persuasively with customer, subcontractors, and co-workers
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Heavy industrial equipment manufacturing industry experience
- $33-38/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org