Senior Architectural Project Manager - Revit
Atlanta, GA 30303
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Architectural Project Manager. In this position, you would be working for a reputable architectural firm.
The Project Manager will over-see the studio’ s technical, administration and production aspects of projects, which will include tilt-up warehouse distribution facilities, light manufacturing, offices & tenant improvements and renovation of commercial facilities. Projects can range in size from 5, 000 square feet office renovations to one million square feet warehouses.
- Directs studio staff in preparing designs and plans using computer assisted software and equipment.
- Directs activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources for various phases of project.
- Assists Studio Director in establishment of work plan and staffing for the studio and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with studio staff to outline workplan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of studio personnel to ensure all projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with studio personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates projects with government regulatory agencies.
- Consults with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of projects in the studio.
- Prepares correspondence regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Plans layout of project and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for contractors.
- Represents client in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts.
- Administers construction contracts and conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Client contact regarding project details and planning procedures.
- Responsible for meeting project budget and schedule.
- Filing of documentation and transmittal
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Architecture from an accredited University
- 10+ years of related experience with Tilt-up warehouse distribution facilities, light manufacturing, offices & tenant improvements and/or renovation of commercial facilities.
- Proficiency with Revit
- Experience leading Project Teams & experience as primary contact with clients, sub consultants and contractors
- Code Review experience
- Registered Architect
- $40-46//hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com