Birmingham, Alabama 35203
I have a client located in Birmingham, AL that has an immediate need for a Scheduler/Material Coordinator. In this position you will be working for a well-known utility company. Below is a little more information for your review.
- Your role will include providing support to the lead Project Manager by managing schedule spreadsheets, ordering material, providing bi-weekly project status updates, attending project meetings, and coordination with project managers on project schedules.
- 0-2+ years of scheduling experience preferred but not required- the client is willing to train on scheduling and material coordinating
- Experience using Primavera or Microsoft Project - willing to train on Primavera and Microsoft Project.
- Experience with material requisitioning a plus- willing to train
- Utility experience a plus
- A Drafting or Designing background would be a plus if you are looking to get into a scheduling.
- We are not looking for a heavy industrial scheduler for this position.
The person they have in the role now was a drafter that was willing to move into a scheduling position. This position is more of an entry level opening. They are willing to train recent grads but prefers to find a person who has some background in scheduling/material coordination experience.
20-26/hr- (Depending on experience)
This is a long-term contract position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144