114 New Street Decatur, GA 30030
Our client is looking to hire a Sales Engineer to provide technical support to their Sales team. This position is responsible for supporting and promoting the client’ s products and sales efforts. This role involves translating and explaining highly complex technical information to clients, assisting them to solve specific problems.
This position will stay’ s abreast of the latest developments and client needs and aids in the development of new company products or product features.
This will require a strong technical understanding of products offered by the company together with excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create budgets and proposals for to clients
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Strategize sales and business development efforts, including attending industry trade shows and conferences
- Organize incoming sales leads from outside sales team
- Visit prospective customers to support sales efforts
- Keep sales pipeline updated using customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Assists in reports and developing sales literature
- Aid in the development of new and existing designs for process and safety equipment
- Collaborating with engineering team to determine how products and services could be made or modified to suit the needs of the customer.
- Visit sites for safety, process, and equipment surveys/audits
- Provide general engineering support for existing projects
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering or engineering technology
- 0-5 years of Experience as a Systems Engineer/Sales Engineer/Application Engineer
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Willing to travel 30-50% of the time
Term: 6 Months Temp to Direct