Milwaukee, WI 53110
I have a client located in near Milwaukee, Wisconsin that has an immediate need for a Safety Coordinator.
- Plan, implement, and monitor company compliance with OSHA, safety and environmental standards.
- Conduct on-site inspections and review operations, maintaining all required records.
- Schedule and conduct training programs to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for employees.
- Conduct monthly Safety and ERT Meetings. Provide meeting agenda with every meeting invite. Review safety metrics.
- Ensure all PPE, safety equipment/machinery is accessible and in proper working condition.
- Document employee safety performance issues that arise in the shop/assist with the disciplinary process.
- Sound knowledge of safety and health regulations and applications
- Possess an understanding of with governmental compliance including OSHA regulations, environment compliance, industry standards and right to know compliance.
- Experience identifying risk conditions and defining corrective actions programs.
- Must have experience with safety coordination within a manufacturing facility.
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Experience working with or around overhead cranes.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in safety engineering science or related discipline is preferred but not required.
- Overtime: 10+ hours a week
Plan, implement, and monitor company compliance with OSHA, safety and environmental standards. Conduct on-site inspections and review operations, maintaining all required records. Schedule and conduct training programs to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for employees.
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144